Dear service provider
Recently noticed that we have received many complaints regarding the delay on due payments of invoices, which caused by non-following the approved procedures. We would like to remind you to adhere to previous announcements that have been sent to you and to avoid any delay in current and future dealings with the National Housing Company, accordingly to the below:
Follow-up the overdue POs
Communicate with vendor management
Applying the invoices through the system
according to the previous announcement for billing procedures, we would like to inform you that the vendor management relationship responsible of:
- Update the username and password.
- If there is no GR in the system.
- Activate the vendor in the system.
- The tax rate in the system does not match the tax rate in the vendor’s invoice.
- Full support if there is a delay on payment, once check that completed approved procedures.
We are glad to give full attention & support to any inquires, kindly please don’t hesitate to contact the vendor management Department via VMP@nhc.sa
Regarding invoices & claims process that is required to apply through the system (create - follow-up) or if face any issues or need some amendments during submission of the invoices, we are thrilled to reach your inquires via these addresses:
Vendor Management Department